The Impossible Odds C# Toolkit for Unity is a set of carefully crafted tools to help you kick-start your project’s codebase. It’s designed with ease-of-use in mind, provides tools to keep your codebase clean and efficient. It combines several utilities and frameworks to help you think more about your game and gameplay design rather than code design.
You can expect to find the following features in this tookit:
- Core utilities: extension and utility functions to speed-up programming work and reduce boiler-plate code.
- Dependency injection: keep your code clean and organized by removing tightly coupled design patterns.
- Runnables: avoid the MonoBehaviour and GameObject tax if your classes only need the
- JSON: serialize your data to and from the JSON data format, with support for saving type information.
- XML: serialize your data to and from the XML data format using an easier alternative compared to C#’s built-in XML tools.
- HTTP: easily transform your objects to send and receive data from your server using Unity’s web requests.
If you want to let us know what you’re working on using this toolkit, feel free to message us!