The Tactical Camera package for Unity contains an easy-to-use camera system, ideal for both top-down overview of your worlds and close-up action scenes. It offers a lot of freedom to define and customize its behavior.
- Move the camera using the keyboard or screen edge detected, or double click to move to a target position.
- Zoom in & out with a dynamic field of view to get a greater sense of scale.
- Look around with restricted tilt angles, and orbit around a focus point.
- Smooth collision detection with terrain and objects in your world.
- Restricted area-of-operation to keep the camera inside the map boundaries.
- Height-based parameters where the camera’s behaviour changes based on its altitude.
- Extensive customization of behaviour through simple animation curves.
- Minimal setup and easy integration.
It’s also designed to have minimal setup and integrate well in existing projects.
If you want to let us know what you’re working on using this plugin, feel free to send a message our way!